Goggins Hill National School
Senior Infants 2020/2021
Busy at Maths – Senior Infants
Just Handwriting Senior Infants (Pre-cursive)
Over the Moon Skills Book Senior Infants
Abair Liom B
Grow in Love (Senior Infants)
· Paint shirt (with hooks and labelled please)
· Please note all stationery and copybooks will be provided by the school.
· Velcro runners/ school shoes
· Helmet for hurling – one per family is sufficient and siblings can share.
|Please Label All Personal Items ( Especially jumpers and cardigans)|
The Board of Management, kindly thanks you for your co-operation in the payment of the Fixed Term Cost of 80 euro per child per school year. This helps offset some of the cost incurred in providing the following:
- A book rental scheme
- 24 hour pupil accident insurance cover
- In school activities e.g bus trips to matches, competitions, dance teachers, sports, coaches etc.
- Art and craft materials
- Photocopying costs e.g. worksheets, communications etc.
The school operates an extensive book rental scheme which has grown over the years. It significantly reduces the cost of books to parents. The breakdown is as follows:
|1 Child||80 Euro|
|2 Children||160 Euro|
|Each additional child||40 Euro|
Term costs are payable either by cash or cheque in the office or through the school online payment system for which you will receive a text with the link in September. Payments can be made to the office in cash or cheque in full or instalments. Your continued support is greatly appreciated.